Textile casings are used for packing meat products, from offal headcheese products to all kinds of pates, as well as for coarse, medium and finely ground sausages. Thanks to a wide range of forms and colors, as well as individual prints, textile casings are one of the most commonly used solutions in the delicatessen industry.
For the packaging of meat products, from offal headcheese products to all kinds of pates, as well as for coarse, medium and finely ground sausages.
High mechanical strength, aesthetic and repeatable appearance of the finished product, easy removal from the finished product, longer shelf life compared to natural casings.
• High mechanical strength.
• Variety of forms.
• Aesthetic and repeatable appearance of the finished product.
• Maintaining a constant caliber and shape of products.
• Clipping possible.
• The possibility of applying prints.
• Easy to remove from the finished product.
• Maintain full hygiene of production.
• Longer storage life compared to natural casings.
The technological process of textile casings:
- Casings should be soaked in lukewarm water for approx. 30 min. before filling.
- Casings can be filled manually or using a stuffer.
- The product in the textile casing must be brewed at a maximum temperature of 88 ° C.
- The product should be cooled after heat treatment.
- Artificial stomach - kidney-shaped, load size 2.5 kg, cream or chocolate color with fishing line.
- Close the casing with a hand clipper, or tie it tightly with cured yarn.